1. Provide advice, guidance and information to company and the Group on matters pertaining or relating to legal policies, guidelines and procedures in all areas of legal to ensure the group's workforce understand and implement correctly the legal guiding policies, guidelines and procedures in when carrying out their duties to meet the departments, divisions, companies and groups goals and objectives;
2. Interact with company's business units to provide timely legal counsel on all relevant legal matters;
3. Drafting and review legal documentation (in consultation with external solicitors when necessary) which may include but not limited to:
- Sale and Purchase Agreement I Acquisition Agreements
- Restructuring Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Bond / Warrants
- Loan documentations/Shareholders Advance/Coverable loan stock
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Letters of Engagement
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Letter of Intent
4. Coordinate and monitor services provided by external legal parties; and
5. Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate and timely action.
6. Develop, implement and enforce legal systems and framework to improve legal processes of company; and
7. Develop and provide templates including Non-disclosure Agreement and Terms of Engagement for use by all divisions in company.