1. Legal Advisory:
- Provide legal advice on matters related to the sale and purchase of property(ies), transfer of the property (ies) and any matter incidental thereto, including loan agreements, and credit facilities.
- Advise the clients and/or banks on any other matters necessary, including compliance, risk management, and business development, to ensure legal compliance and mitigate risks.
2. Contractual Expertise:
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, agreements, and legal documents related to the sale and purchase of the property (ies), transfer of property (ies) and/or corporate banking activities.
- Ensure that the contracts and agreements comply with legal requirements and best industry practices.
3. Team Leadership:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior legal staff, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented work environment.
- Support the legal department in achieving its goals and objectives.