Senior Legal Counsel or Legal Counsel (PLC / Yangon)
Banking & Finance,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Litigation
Outside Malaysia, MALAYSIA
5 - 8 Year(s)
- To work closely with management and provide general legal advice with regard to day-to-day commercial operations (including drafting, negotiating and reviewing of contracts);
- To provide strategic guidance and risk analysis for transactions;
- To provide advisory and overall project management responsibility for projects including corporate structuring, regulatory and general commercial advice;
- To provide corporate housekeeping, restructuring and governance for operating entities; and
- To work collaboratively with global legal teams and manage external legal counsel as required.
- qualified from a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- 5 to 8 PQE in either corporate or capital market or corporate banking or litigation practice or candidate with combination of private practice and in-house experience
- foreign lawyer with experience working in Myanmar is preferred but not a must
- prefer candidate with experience working in reputable law firms
- candidate must be willing to work in Yangon
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.