Executive, Legal & Compliance
Compliance/Regulatory,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Employment/Industrial Relations,General,Litigation,Personal Data Protection
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 6 Year(s)
1) Ensure all the compliance & regulatory guidelines aspects are monitored, practiced, and always observed.
2) Provide legal support and advice to business team and upper management on relevant legal issue
3) Ensure compliance with the internal control, statutory, requirement and other formalities
4) Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of knowledge base of the company's legal function
5) Provide precise legal guidance on any issues that have an impact on the organisation and liaising with regulators, external counsel as required
6) Assisting in providing the Company with legal services, including but not limited to the provision of legal advice and drafting of legal documentation/agreements as and when required.
7) Undertake research on local laws, regulations, and guidelines with reference to Company�s objectives.
� Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor�s Degree in Law or equivalent.
� Good spoken and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
� Good interpersonal and communication skills.
� Good analytical skill, organized and committed to deadlines.
� Able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented culture.
� Able to multi-task, meticulous and work under pressure.
� Must be computer literate.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.