1. Handling a wide-range of litigation, dispute resolutions and other contentious matters.
2. Fact finding, researching and developing litigation strategy.
3. Managing litigation risk and updating legal development affecting the Company.
4. Reviewing of pleadings, cause papers and submissions.
5. Attending court or non-court proceedings.
6. Reviewing and formulating policies, guidelines and procedures.
7. Attending to other assignments from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian Bar.
2. At least 2 years post-qualifying experience either in litigation practice or corporate establishment specializing in litigation.
3. Good research skills and well versed with Malaysian law and civil procedures.
4. Experience in litigation and dispute resolutions concerning real estate, banking and construction.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders.
6. Resourceful, commercially focused, confident, self-motivated and friendly team player with initiative and positive mindset.
7. Ability to manage a variety of assignments simultaneously.
8. Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving & dynamic environment.
A remuneration package which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance but only short listed candidates will be notified.