Conveyancing Clerk (Puchong/PJ/Mont Kiara/ Klang)
2 - 15 Year(s)
1. To assist lawyers mainly focused on project & subsale (SPA & Loan)
2. All other related conveyancing matters such as discharge of charge / receipt and reassignment, tenancy agreements and etc.
3. Raise payment voucher and invoices, follow up on payment of invoices in a timely manner and etc.
4. To liaise with clients, relevant government authorities and other relevant parties.
5. Monitor progress and update clients files
6. Other ad-hoc assignments as required.
1. Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM
2. 2-15 years experience in handling project & sub sale SPA and/or loan documentations
3. Candidate with experience in commercial loan is preferred but not a must.
4. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
5. Spoken and written English are required.
6. Meticulous, positive attitude, diligent and hardworking
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.