- Oversea all the Company's legal matters and provide legal advice in respect of the Company's operational legal matters and to ensure legal compliance.
- Lead and develop the Company's legal matters through legal implications and compliance.
- Advise Management/ Department Heads on broad range legal and compliance matters.
- To provide legal advices and support in legal, contractual, litigations, commercial law and etc as to adhere any statutory or regulatory.
- Proactively identify legal risks and provide legal advice in respect of all corporate operational legal matters and ensure legal compliance.
- To conduct and keep abreast of any new laws and regulations applicable to the Company, initiate necessary change and impact to business operations.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Reviews, negotiates and drafting all types of arrangements, contacts, legal documents and etc.
- Liaise with external parties and lawyers on legal matters.
- Drive and facilitate a culture of compliance across the Company.
- Conduct work with integrity and responsibility.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties and assignments as when required.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)