Associate/Senior Associate (KL)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 5 Year(s)
- Drafting legal documents such as affidavits, cause papers, pleadings and submission competently
- Able to attend courts for case management, hearing, and trial.
- Attend meetings and advise clients on general litigation matters
- Provide legal opinion and research legal-related matters
- Work closely with partners on matters assigned
- 3 to 5 PQE.
- Have experience in handling litigation practices.
- Able to handle cases independently from the initial stage till full trial/ appeal is preferred but not a must.
- Have decent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Able to work independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Diligent, responsible and disciplined.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.