Compliance Executive (Fresh Graduate)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 1 Year(s)
- To conduct compliance review and process improvement on business processes.
- Perform AML/KYC for customer onboarding, ongoing and periodic monitoring review.
- Conduct reviews of client companies and UBO/BO in the KYC system.
- Screening of client companies and UBO/BO in the KYC system.
- Assist in the administration and review of client risk profiles, UBO/BO identification, and KYC documentation oversight requirements.
- Responsible to keep data updated in Viewpoint as a record of KYC exercises.
- To assist compliance officer in providing data for Bank Negara within stipulated deadlines.
- To prepare report on UBO/BO on timely basis.
- Assist in advising management on compliance with laws and regulations through detailed report.
- Graduate of any discipline, preferable related fields
- Able to speak and write in English & Malay.
- Must possess management, good communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, detail-oriented, high accuracy and a good team player.
- Professional Certification (e.g., Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) is an advantage.
- Fresh law graduates are encouraged to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.