2 - 8 Year(s)
- To handle Perfection of Transfers and Charge and to assist lawyers in all other conveyancing matters
- To handle loan documentation for most banks, including end-financing cases for developer projects
- To regularly update financier's online systems
- To handle developer project sale and purchase agreements
- To be able to liaise with clients, banks, relevant government authorities and developer
- Raise payment voucher and invoices, follow up on payment of invoices in a timely manner and etc.
- Other Ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Vast experience in loan documentation for end-financing cases
- Fluent in English and BM, both written and spoken
- Able to converse in Mandarin or any of the Chinese dialects would be an added advantage
- Good computing skills
- Hardworking, responsible and be able to work well in a team
- Able to start work immediately
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.