Legal Assistant (Conveyancing)
Legal Assistant / Associate
2 - 5 Year(s)
- To handle loan documentation for most banks
- To prepare, draft and review sale and purchase agreements and all related documents for sub-sales and/or projects purpose and to be able to handle the case until completion.
- To attend to perfection files.
- To liaise with clients, bankers and all relevant authorities.
- To attend and solve any legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- To manage developer's project.
- To prepare status reports for the Developer
- Candidate must possess LL. B (Honors) and has been called to the Bar
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in conveyancing is required for this position. Any other legal experience in other areas of law such as application for probate, debt collection or tenancies are also welcome.
- Required skill(s) : Proficient in MS Office
- Required language(s) : English and Bahasa Malaysia (fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese would be an advantage)
- Self-motivated, committed and must possess good interpersonal skill and able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work on weekends intermittently
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.