Assistant Vice President, Senior Manager & Manager (IPO / M&A - 5 Positions)
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Equity Capital Market
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 12 Year(s)
- Draft or formulate rules and develop regulatory policies pertaining to projects or tasks assigned.
- Provide or propose legal/regulatory advice, recommendation or input in a timely, accurate and comprehensive manner in accordance with established precedents.
- Monitor, analyze and propose actions to be taken in relation to relevant rules or capital market developments in benchmarked jurisdictions for consideration of the Head of Issuers.
- Propose improvements to processes and procedures that relate to rules within the Areas of Responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in law (with honors) from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Qualified Advocate & Solicitor is preferred.
- 3-12 years post qualifying experience as an advocate & solicitor in IPO or M&A corporate matters.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.