Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Legal (Conveyancing)
Legal Assistant / Associate
2 - 6 Year(s)
- Draft and review conveyancing, commercial, banking and corporate documents and/or contracts.
- Advise on legal issues in conveyancing, commercial, banking and corporate matters.
- Maintain liaison with external lawyers.
- Attend to and solve any legal issues faced by the Group that may arise from time to time.
- Work closely with and maintain good rapport with all levels of management within the Group.
- Attend to assigned projects from time to time.
- Provide legal support to other departments within the Group including reviewing, researching and/or drafting of legal documents.
- Candidate must possess at least a minimum qualification of Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian Bar.
- Minimum 2 years post-qualifying experience either in legal practice or corporate establishment.
- Competency in real estate, banking and/or corporate law.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of assigned projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving & dynamic environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.