ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE, CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Corporate Secretarial,General,Telecommunications / Technology
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 2 Year(s)
- Handle administrative works within Corporate Affairs including organising and managing the safekeeping of documents, records as well as maintaining an organised filing for effective data retrieval.
- Execute documents and/or agreements.
- Monitor the expiration of agreements and alert the stakeholders on the renewal of agreements.
- Arrange legal documents and/or agreements for stamping.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and related duties as and when required.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Good verbal and written English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills.
- Personality traits � meticulous, pleasant, self-motivated, enthusiastic, result-oriented, responsible, independent, trustworthy, ethical and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Possess technical skills, including the ability to work with database management
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.