Legal Associate - Corporate Real Estate
Legal Assistant / Associate
Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 4 Year(s)
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating, and advising various clients on a broad range of real estate transactions including without limitation, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures in respect of property development, listings of real estate investment trusts on Bursa Malaysia, and conducting property legal due diligence exercises.
- Dealing and liaising with the relevant land authorities and local councils pertaining to the issues and matters arising from the real estate transactions
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.(Hons.) with 2 - 4 years of working experience in corporate real estate matters.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be committed, dedicated and responsible.
- Has good personality and interpersonal skills.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.