Legal Associate - Regulatory & Compliance
Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 4 Year(s)
- 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience handling Regulatory and Compliance matters.
- relating to financial institutions and capital markets, fintech, consumer protection, competition and antitrust, data protection and privacy, product liability and product safety, public procurement and telecommunications, media and technology.
- Experience in assisting clients with regulatory investigations and audits and regulatory and compliance advice across the financial and capital markets sectors will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with experience handling contentious matters, as well as working with regulators such as the Securities Commission and the Central Bank of Malaysia are also welcome.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, be highly motivated,
- Have good interpersonal skills, and be able to excel in a team environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.