Regional Legal Counsel
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
4 - 6 Year(s)
- Advise and act on legal, regulatory and litigation matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements and legal documents.
- Promote and monitor legal compliance and manage legal matters.
- Effective risk management and evaluation of risk factors on legal matters.
- Manage external parties on legal matters (e.g. clients, regulators, external counsels).
- Mergers & Acquisitions matters.
- Possess a Degree in Law/Business Law from a recognised university and CLP.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in corporate law and transactions.
- Good verbal and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese communication skills.
- Personality traits - pleasant personality, good attitude, self-motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous, result-oriented, responsible, independent, trustworthy, ethical and team player.
- Good critical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities and pragmatic/business-oriented approach to legal issues.
- Can travel overseas for business purposes.
- Practising lawyers are encouraged to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.