Legal Recruitment Specialist (Career with eLawyer) Hybrid work arrangement
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 10 Year(s)
1. Communicating with our client to understand client's requirements on the job order.
2. Writing job opening descriptions and requirements as well as posting to relevant job portal and social media platforms.
3. Sourcing and screening candidate profiles to ensure candidate has the right fit for the job.
4. Conducting interviews.
5. Sharing most suitable profiles of candidate to client within committed timeline
6. Keeping track and stay close with shortlisted candidate and client throughout recruitment process till candidate is successfully placed.
7. Ensuring good client and candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
8. Attaining or overachieve quarterly and annual sales target assigned by the management.
9. Meeting with clients or candidates to build relationship and to stay abreast of the updates in the legal industry
1. 5 to 10 year of work experience in legal industry.
2. Experience in sales or customer service or marketing related roles is ideal but not a must
3. Good communication skills and good command of English
4. Service oriented and resulted oriented.
5. Interest in networking with people and passion in helping others in their career.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.