Banking & Finance,Bankruptcy & Insolvency,Litigation
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 3 Year(s)
We are looking for a candidate who is:-
1) Experienced in civil and banking legal litigation including debt recovery, foreclosure, bankruptcy, winding-up and post auction matters.
2) Familiar with preparation of cause papers, preparing bundles and able to perform other administrative duties (i.e. photocopying, scanning, binding and e-filing).
3) Familiar with the e-filing system, follow-up status of files to client and preparing status report.
4) Maintain diary and attentive to due dates and hearing dates.
5) Maintain proper administrative of files and correspondence.
6) Attend to other legal/administrative work assigned by the Firm.
7) Able to handle multitasking.
8) Assist with corresponding and/or communication with clients, banks and/or various authorities.
1) Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in banking and civil litigation.
2) Able to converse and have a good command of the English Language and Bahasa Melayu.
3) Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel), versatile with the e-filing system and various bank's online portal.
4) Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
5) A team player, willing to learn, hardworking and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines with a high degree of commitment and accuracy.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.