The firm offers:
-Personal room in the office; and
-A parking lot.
This role represents a great opportunity within a dynamic, challenging, and professional environment. If you are interested and meet the specifications above, please email your resume/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the following details attached:
1. Latest passport sized photo;
2. Expected salary;
3. Residential address;
4. Date of birth;
6. Available job start date(s).
Any submission of resume/ CV without the relevant details as stated above will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shortlisted candidates are required to bring along own drafted precedents of cause papers (both in BM & English) and submissions (both in BM & English) to interview.
1. PQE: 2 to 5 years;
2. Well-versed with civil procedures (mainly on Rules of Court 2012 and Companies Act 2016);
3. Experienced in conducting Hearings and Trials at all Civil Court's tiers;
4. Meticulous, organized, and has a critical thinking mindset;
5. Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken);
6. Able to work autonomously and as part of a team;
7. Reliable and responsible;
8. Able to work under pressure and handles cases with complexity;
9. Not afraid to speak their mind;
10. Own their own transportation;
11. Dress smart and well;
12. Be willing to put in extra hours to complete the necessary tasks given; and
13. Candidates who are able to start immediately would be added into advantage.