Associate - Tax, Trade & Wealth Management
Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 4 Year(s)
- Manage and advise on tax, customs and indirect tax matters.
- Design and implement tax-efficient corporate structures and transactions.
- Advise on related general tax or international tax matters including drafting and review of transaction matters
- Legally qualified and called to the Malaysian Bar. Post-admission experience is preferred but not essential for first-year Junior associates.
- Strong technical skills with a minimum upper 2nd class law degree from a well-regarded university
- Experience in a top-tier environment will be well regarded by not essential
- The ability to identify issues and possession of sound judgment are essential
- Committed and driven with a strong sense of accountability
- Outgoing personality and leadership qualities
- Team player
- Willing to travel
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.