Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Litigation
5 - 9 Year(s)
- Draft and review agreements to ensure operating units' legal rights and interests are protected and/or enforced and to minimize any legal risks or breaches of law/contract.
- Draft and review the operating units' replies to customer's letters
- Prepare legal matters documentation/reports
- Attend to the court matters with external legal counsels and includes review/draft of witness statements, statement of defence and any other related court papers
- Update the status of court actions in the litigation database
- Assist the Head of Legal in legal work matter(s) delegated to the Job Holder.
- Degree in Law - LLB (Hons)
- Certificate of Legal Practice is essential.
- Admission as Advocate & Solicitor to Malaysian Bar is essential.
- Experienced as a Legal or Senior Legal Associate for a duration of 5 - 9 years after admission to the Malaysian Bar
- Experienced in drafting/reviewing tenancy agreement, supply agreement, services agreement, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement and any miscellaneous type/kinds of operational agreement.
- Experienced in drafting/reviewing of litigation documents to be filed in court.
- Experienced in drafting/reviewing of any defence statement(s) be filed in any consumer tribunal matter.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.