Legal Assistant / Associate
Arbitration,Bankruptcy & Insolvency,Construction,Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Employment/Industrial Relations,Family,General,Insurance,Intellectual Property,Litigation,Medical,Others,Property,Trusts & Will
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 1 Year(s)
We are looking for pupil and young lawyers who are motivated, passionate and good-humoured (good looks are a plus) to join us in our dynamic practice. Candidates are expected to carry out work independently, although supervision, mentorship and training would be provided from time-to-time by the partners. Candidates should be open to learning new skills and areas of law not previously encountered. We have a diverse practice and candidates may be exposed and expected to learn and support the partners on litigation, conveyancing, corporate commercial, construction, probate, and intellectual property matters.
1. Pupil or Junior lawyers are highly encouraged to apply although candidates having previous experience in litigation, conveyancing, corporate commercial, construction, probate, and intellectual property would be a plus.
2. Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin and other languagues are a plus.
3. Good computer skills especially in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
4. Hardworking, motivated, positive, and ethical.
5. Willingness to travel locally and overseas.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.