Legal Assistant / Associate
3 - 6 Year(s)
- To handle all conveyancing matters such as preparing SPA for project / sub-sale, loan and other conveyancing files until completion / commercial agreement.
- Preparing and attending to legal documents relating to conveyancing and loan documentation.
- Attending to clients, correspondences, prepare status report and other types of work assigned by the firm / company from time to time.
- Advise clients on all aspects of buying or selling process, including legal issues, finances and contracts.
- Must be efficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese as role requires candidate to deal with overseas Cantonese speaking clients.
- Added advantage for applicant who can communicate in Japanese.
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in sub sales, sub loans, projects and loans and commercial agreements
- Able to work independently, overseas travelling (Hong Kong/Japan/China), possess leadership skills and teamwork qualities.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.