Recruitment Specialist (legal, IT and general recruitment)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 7 Year(s)
1. Communicating with our client HR or hiring manager to understand client's requirements on the job order.
2. Writing job opening descriptions and requirements as well as posting to relevant job portal and social media platforms.
3. Sourcing and screening candidate profiles to ensure candidate has the right fit for the job.
4. Conducting interviews.
5. Sharing most suitable profiles of candidate to client within committed timeline
6. Keeping track and stay close with shortlisted candidate and client throughout recruitment process till candidate is successfully placed.
7. Ensure good client and candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
8. Attain or overachieve annual sales target assigned by the management.
1. Minimum 3 years of legal or IT or HR or recruitment experience.
2. Experience in recruitment is ideal but not a must
3. Good communication skills and good command of English
4. Possess business development experience will be added advantage.
5. Service oriented and resulted oriented.
6. Interest in networking with people and passionate in helping others in their career.
7. Comfortable with having base salary plus commission (as oppose to fixed base salary only)
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.