Corporate Counsel (Work From Home)
Telecommunications / Technology
8 - 15 Year(s)
- Provide legal advisory support to the business and operational functions of the Group, including the Enterprise Business and Consumer Business Groups.
- Contract review, drafting and negotiation for a variety of commercial and corporate transactions, including contracts and tender documentation for telecommunications, information and communications technology, and procurement contracts.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders within the Group to ensure compliance of internal policies, corporate governance and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in LLB (Hons) from a reputable foreign or local university.
- 10 to 15 years of legal experience.
- Prior in-house experience in the telco or tech or media industry will be an advantage but not a must.
- Analytical, strategic thinker, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Reliable, self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Responsive, articulate and with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.