Legal Counsel, Group Legal - Global Banking (Transaction Banking)
Banking & Finance,Debt Capital Market
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 10 Year(s)
- Provide Transaction Banking (TB) and Corporate Banking (CB)timely, correct and effective legal support pertaining to their operational, business, product development, administrative, policy, planning and implementation matters.
- Review and draft legal documentation for TB and CB.
- Provide accurate and timely legal advisory for TB and CB.
- Provide legal advice, support and guidance to business units on various legal issues.
- Monitor litigation cases involving TB and CB.
- Degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience with a law firm and/or in house counsel preferably with a financial institution.
- Possess sound knowledge of the law and good understanding of legal and regulatory framework relevant to banking and finance.
- Able to bring pertinent legal developments to the attention of the relevant business units of Transaction Banking and Corporate Banking.
- Highly organizational and independent.
- Able to manage diverse stakeholders and work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.