Legal Specialist (Litigation)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
7 - 12 Year(s)
- Legal support & advisory to business divisions within the Company group to facilitate corporate initiatives where there are disputes / potential disputes and litigation with third parties
- Oversee, coordinate and handle dispute and litigation matters of the Company group and where required to interface, liaise and coordinate between Company group stakeholders and external counsel.
- Periodic reporting to senior management of material litigation
- Ensure Company's interests are protected while complying with laws and regulations when undertaking assigned duties and tasks.
- Balance legal issues against commercial requirements in the performance of assigned duties and tasks. Rendering pragmatic legal advice while ensuring legal compliance and Company's interests are protected
- Degree in Law (LLB)
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience in litigation practice
- Able to work independently
- Personal traits : positive, passionate, collaborative, ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.