General Counsel (Regional role)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
10 - 15 Year(s)
- Provide legal advice for the Group's corporate transactions in Malaysia and in the region.
- Advise and manage all existing and potential litigation/arbitration matters for the Group.
- Draft agreements/documents in relation to the Group's business activities in Malaysia and in the region.
- Ensure compliance of internal policies, corporate governance and regulatory requirements.
- Keep stakeholders informed of legal updates, where applicable.
- Degree in LLB from a reputable foreign or local university.
- 10-15 years of legal experience with reputable firms.
- Experience in litigation and property development, will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Strong command of spoken and written English, with Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin being nice-to-haves.
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Wiling to travel for work assignments within or outside of the region.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.