Manager - Corporate Services
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
8 - 12 Year(s)
a. Organise and attend Board/Board Committee meetings and prepare / review minutes thereafter. Ensure that decisions made thereof are
disseminated to the respective parties and followed through.
b. Prepare/review circular resolutions appropriately and expediently as and when required/requested
c. Monitor and ensure timely submission of statutory forms and documents to regulators, such as Companies Commission of Malaysia, Bursa
Malaysia Securities Berhad and other regulatory bodies. Ensure that statutory records and registers are promptly and accurately updated.
d. Monitor compliance issues related to the Companies Act 2016, rules /listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Capital
Market & Services Act 2007 and all other rules and regulations.
e. Provide, review and verify corporate secretarial support/information of Annual Report/corporate exercise including ensuring accuracy of
information or documents or advice provided and/or compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
f. Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and regulatory authorities
g. Supervise, support and provide guidance to subordinate
h. Perform other secretarial functions as directed by the superior
1. ICSA qualification
2. At least 8 years relevant working experience of corporate secretarial in public listed companies.
3. Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. In-depth knowledge in Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CCM and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
7. Attention to details and a well-organised approach to work
8. Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
9. Integrity and team working skills
10. Computer literate
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.