Human Resource -Senior Executive
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 5 Year(s)
1. To involve in the end-to-end recruitment process by following the Firm policy.
2. To communicate with hiring managers on the job requirements and description of the employment to proceed with the sourcing.
3. To conduct phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
4. Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
5. Mediating between candidates and hiring managers to close hiring.
6. Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to:-
- Compensation and benefits;
- Payroll and e-leave system;
- Disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations;
- Performance and talent management;
- Occupational health and safety;
- Training and development.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by Superior.
1. Bachelor degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
2. Candidates ought to have at least 3-5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
3. Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
4. Good interpersonal skill to communicate well with the internal and external stakeholders.
5. A good team player who is able to work independently with high degree of professionalism and integrity.
6. Adopt the value of speed, quality and integrity.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.