1. To assist in the general administrative, legal and clerical jobs assigned by the Firm;
2. To handle all incoming calls;
3. Attend to walk-in clients;
4. To deal with the courier service provider, despatch/runner and all in-coming and out-going documents;
5. To handle and assist lawyers in preparing the legal documentation and administrative works such as photocopy, scan & print office documents in conveyancing and litigation matters;
6. To administer files, follow-ups, and maintain correspondences and documents in proper filing system;
7. To assist in the opening of files; and
8. any other duties as may be reasonably expected and required by the Firm from time to time.
-Be meticulous, proactive, efficient and diligent;
-Be able to work independently or as a group;
-Possess good work ethics;
-Positive attitude and not afraid to learn; and
-Applicants that can start immediately will be an added advantage.