Business Development Manager
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 8 Year(s)
1. Work closely with Managing Partner to develop, define and execute the Firm's business development and communications.
2. Promote strategic alliance and collaboration with Firms local and international network.
3. Review and revise, when and where necessary on plans/directions of business development.
1. Work closely with Firm's lawyers and external collaborating parties to promote the services and expertise of the Firm through the content material and other related activities.
2. Work closely with Learning & Development teams to promote legal update materials for an impactful online platform sharing.
3. Manage and execute Firm's and individual lawyer's ranking submission with viable online legal directories, locally and internationally.
4. Revamp and/or maintain and update Firm's website and social media platform.
1. Work closely with Firm's partners to identify potential client, and maintain and update Firm's capability statement.
2. Work closely with Firm's partners to procure clients' feedback and testimonial and use all efforts to maintain active client relationships.
3. Update Firm's experience, profile and brand guide.
4. Maintain and upkeep stakeholder database for relevant industries and adopt industry best practice on business development.
5. Identify potential collaboration platforms and opportunities for business development of the Firm.
Firm Internal and External Content Coordination:
1. Work closely with Human Resource Team to promote culture of the Firm and to attract talents.
2. When necessary, participate in the planning and execution of content sharing for clients and employees.
3. Actively contribute to Firm's public facing content, materials, profile and other communication collaterals.
4. Assist in maintaining social media platform and related communication tools and apps used by the Firm.
1. Lawyer with PQE of 5 years and above or in house-counsel with at least 6 years OR Non-lawyer with minimum 5 years experience in
business development consists of branding, marketing communications, content marketing or related field.
2. Strong communication skills, flexible and IT fluency.
3. Detailed oriented with excellent planning, organizational and analytic skills.
4. Self-motivated and independent, able to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
5. Creative with solutions-finding and proactive.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
7. Good interpersonal skill to collaborate with multiple culture and background in the Firm.
8. Adopt the value of speed, quality and integrity.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.