Senior Legal & Compliance Manager
Compliance/Regulatory,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Personal Data Protection
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
8 - 15 Year(s)
- Lead and develop the Company's legal matters through legal implications and compliance.
- Advice Management/Department Heads/ Senior Manager on a broad range legal and regulatory matters.
- To provide legal advices and support in legal, contractual, litigations, commercial law and etc as to adhere to any statutory or regulatory
- Proactively identify legal risks and provide legal advice in respect of all corporate operational legal matters and ensure legal compliance
- To conduct and keep abreast of any new laws and regulation applicable to the Company, initiate necessary change and impact to business
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Reviews, negotiate, and drafting all types of agreements, contracts and legal documents and etc.
- Liaise with external parties and lawyers on legal matters.
- Drive and facilitate a culture of compliance across the Company.
- Conduct work with integrity and responsibility.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties and assignments as when required.
- Min 8 years of legal and compliance experience.
- MLM industry experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in dealings and advising business in other countries, especially China, Indonesia, Singapore and others.
- Ideal candidate shall be proficient in both English and Chinese languages.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.