Contract Review (50%)
- Review APAC standard template agreements - such as sales, purchase, and confidentiality.
- Provide overflow review of standard contract templates for Legal & Compliance colleagues in other regions.
- Assist the Legal & Compliance team globally with the review of non-standard contracts for the business units under the supervision of the APAC Legal Counsel - following the Contract Review Procedure.
Channel Partner Management (30%)
- Implement standard work in connection with the group's Channel Management Program in APAC.
- Actively drive and manage the Channel Partner onboarding due diligence process.
- Generate Red Flag Review Forms for sign off by Senior Compliance Officer.
- Generate new Channel Partner agreements for Business Units, assist with contract negotiations and annual renewals (where required).
- Work with local management and associates to ensure compliance with channel management program requirements by appointed Channel Partners, including compulsory annual anti-bribery/anti-corruption training.
- Develop and conduct channel management compliance training presentations to associates and distributors.
- Develop, update and maintain best practices for channel management, including the ongoing quality review of third party generated company reports .
- Keep up to date with the annual publications and country updates. Keep up to date with FCPA/UK Bribery Act enforcement trends.
- Assist with Corporate Governance matters pertaining to entities, globally, under the supervision of the Assistant General Counsel.
- Assist with various legal and compliance projects, as needed.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a major law firm or in a corporate in-house position for a public global/MNC company.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Technology savvy with good interpersonal and communication skills.