To assist the Operations and Facilities Manager in carrying out overall office administrative matters, so as to maintain and develop an excellent
1. To maintain office areas, fixtures and fittings.
2. To maintain and purchase office equipment/
3. To ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment
inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
4. To maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
5. To order office supplies.
6. To arrange food and beverages for meetings and events.
7. To assist with the renewal of service agreements for office items, insurance, and road tax for company vehicles.
8. To maintain and update contact lists
9. To update the information to the office Intranet as and when required.
10. To maintain and update new joiners/staff movement information to OMNIS, Staff Directories and Intranet.
11. To maintain and update the office map with staff movement /workstation movement as and when required.
12. To develop and maintain a filing system.
13. To assist with the preparation of reports.
14. To submit and reconcile expense reports
15. To process payments for contractors and suppliers.
16. To process claims for dispatch and driver.
17. To liaise with the building management on matters related to work permits.
18. To apply for a building and office access card for new employees.
19. To receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
20. To organize travel arrangements for staffs and visitors, i.e. booking tickets, keep track and update of Travelers Information, etc.
21. To organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
22. To produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
23. To assist with any ad hoc projects when required.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required.
3. Good communication and interaction skills
4. Able to work independently as well as in a team.
5. Strong administrative skills, able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
6. Proactive, result-oriented, self-reliant and assertive.
7. Possess a positive mindset and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
8. Computer literacy is critical and proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.