Legal Assistant to In-House Lawyers (with or without CLP)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 3 Year(s)
- Providing operational, secretarial and administrative support to in-house lawyers.
- Reviewing standard contracts, e.g. NDA
- Proof reading and arrangement of stamping of contracts and documents
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in a law firm as a paralegal or legal secretary or working in a legal department.
- Experienced in assisting lawyers in reviewing simple contracts
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and work under minimum supervision
- Good command in English and BM (spoken and written)
- Candidate has no intention to become private practitioner nor in-house lawyer
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.