1. Responsible for the day-to-day query management of a portfolio of customers and associated renewal activities,
2. Providing high quality frontline service and support to Greater China-based customers
3. Initiating improvements to renewal procedures, workflow and renewals services will increase growth and profitability.
2. Anticipating customer needs via familiarity.
3. Developing customer knowledge and familiarity with the company's renewals services.
4. Handling occasional sensitive situations with customers and escalating complaints to the Customer Service Manager.
5. Log, respond and resolve incoming telephone, email, fax and post queries for your portfolio of customers via ECM.
6. Ensuring customers receive a professional, efficient and high-level renewals service.
7. Identifying pragmatic improvements to service and quality issues.
8. Participates in internal training programmes, to assist in developing confident and motivated staff ensuring customers receive a consistent high-quality service.
9. Complies with all procedures without adding increased risk whilst maintaining a high quality of service.
10. Participates in strategic projects to ensure continuous improvement in the business as required.
11. Complies with checking mechanisms and ensures that learning opportunities are reviewed regularly