- Research about the potential clients of the firm and prospective clients of targeted markets.
- Identify and establish relationships with local and foreign collaborating organisations for business developments.
- Prepare firm or team profiles for new projects and new clients.
- Prepare and manage applications of partners' memberships with professional associations.
- Prepare and update the promotional materials including firm profiles, practice profiles, partners' profiles.
- Takes charge of digital marketing contents schedules for firm website and social media platforms.
- Update and maintain firm websites and social media platforms.
- Identify the topics of the firm webinars.
- Organise and host webinars of the firm on Zoom Meeting and/or Zoom Webinar including preparing the promotional materials, managing the hosting platforms, responding to queries of participants, and post-production of webinar recordings.
- Prepare annual submissions to legal directories for firm rankings and partners' listing and coordinate the subsequent interview, such as Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500, asialaw, Asian Legal Business, Benchmark Litigation, Who Who's Legal, World Trademark Reviews.
- Identify suitable advertising publications to better enhance the presence of the firm in international markets.
- Liaise with foreign publishing houses and legal directories for cobranding events.
Legal Research, Knowledge Management
- Research, write and edit the quarterly firm newsletter.
- Prepare daily news highlights on key developments of all industries.
- Prepare daily latest regulatory updates and legislative developments.
- Identify key topics, prepare and/or edit the article discussing recent legal trends.
- Coordinate publishing house based in foreign countries and the publishing timeline.
- Structure presentation outline and research contents for partners' presentations including writing the presentation scripts as and when required.
- Prepare responses in English or Mandarin to legal practice guides and surveys by publishers and associations including UK Practical Law, The Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, International Bar Association (IBA) and Chinese law firms.
- Pitch for book publishing projects with the prospective publishing company, including liaising with practice leads, marketing team and editors of the book.
- Research, edit and proofread book and book chapters authored by partners before printing.
- Check and proofread all publications of the firm.
- Managing legal database providers such as Lexis Advance, CLJ and participate in product feedback sessions.
- Submit cases conducted by lawyers to reporters for reporting.
- Procure new books for the firm library.
- Prepare training modules for workshops conducted by partners.
1. Bachelor's degree in any field.
2. At least 2 years of relevant experience in doing business development and knowledge management works in law firms.
3. Good command of written & spoken English.
4. Self-starter, pro-active, independent and enthusiastic.