Legal Counsel (Compliance and Legal global role)
Compliance/Regulatory,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,General,Medical
2 - 4 Year(s)
1) Channel Management:
- Responsible for the global execution of the company's standard work in connection with its channel management program.
- Coordinate and execute the company's annual global channel management requirements.
- Actively drive and manage the Channel Partner onboarding due diligence process.
- Generate new Channel Partner agreements, assist with contract negotiations and annual renewals (where required).
- Work with local management and associates to ensure compliance with channel management program requirements by appointed
Channel Partners, including compulsory annual anti-bribery/anti-corruption training.
- Prepare various channel management program analysis reports for leaders of the Legal and Compliance Team.
- Develop and conduct channel management compliance training presentations to associates and distributors.
- Develop, update and maintain best practices for channel management, including the ongoing quality review of third-party generated
- Keep up to date with Transparency.org's annual publications and country updates. Keep up to date with FCPA/UK Bribery Act
- Work with outside vendors to improve the functionality of CPTK database.
2) Assist with legal teams with standard contracts, such as non-disclosure agreements, speaker agreements, independent contractor agreements, and supply agreements, including revisions to agreements provided by other external parties
3) Manage corporate subsidiaries, director and officer information, corporate recordkeeping, governance policies, and compliance processes, including signatures, mailings and filings.
1) LL.B from a reputable University and current Practicing Certificate.
2) Minimum 2PQE to 4PQE of legal or compliance experience, preferably in a reputable law firm or corporate in-house setting.
3) Must demonstrate a high degree of analytical skills, organizational skills, and professionalism.
4) Flexible and possess the ability to adjust to changing job requirements and priorities in order to meet dynamic needs and workflow.
5) Possess good command of English and good interpersonal skills.
6) Possess strong computer skills.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.