Product Support Representative (Japanese Speaking)
2 - 3 Year(s)
- Provides technical support of company's products and services to our present and potential customers.
- Assigned and answering customer questions.
- Documents each case, following established SOP within the service level agreement.
- In-depth knowledge of web product delivery, architecture, software and middleware, computers, network operating systems, network architecture/infrastructure is important.
- In-depth knowledge of database searching and analysis functions, file management, electronic publishing, the patent/literature scholarly process and the drug development process would be helpful.
- Facilitates an effective and efficient workflow through working closely and provides customers' input with internal stakeholders.
- Tests new and upgraded products and discusses testing results and edits all support documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law, Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Scholarly Research (librarian), or equivalent experience.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in customer interaction roles, previous experience in a telephonic, helpdesk, or personal customer contact position is preferred.
- Fluency in the Japanese language, candidate who possesses JLPT N1 or N2 is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of database searching, and analysis functions, electronic publishing and literature scholarly process is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPI Metrics is an advantage.
- A tech savvy person.
- Adaptability to work in multicultural environment with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, i.e., collaborating with peers across various countries.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.