1. Strategy & Policy Support
- Support policy & research (eg Fixed Number Portability support, Spectrum positions, Emerging issues, Regulatory Costing).
- Support lobbying information packs for use by the Regulatory department & CEO
2. MCMC Surveys & Special Projects (ITU, Special Audits, Surveys)
- Lead mid sized regular MCMC surveys
- Special projects (eg Jendela special promotions, packages)
- MCMC Public Consultations
3. USP monitoring
- Program management on sections of Clawback projects for timely implementation (eg Fixed rollout)
- USP tender assessment, analysis and submission
- Policies relating to and impacting USP - eg MOCN/MORAN RAN share, 3G sunset
4. MCMC State Engagement
- Manage operational matters relating to MCMC State Offices eg: coverage complaints (VIP, high profile, socmed), site audits, AA audits
- Engage MCMC State Offices on network matters eg: cost of doing business (permits, OSA fees, wayleaves, JKR, power)
1. We are looking for someone who specialized in regulatory policy work, in areas of access, spectrum, content and consumer issues per CMA98.
2. The candidate must be capable of doing effective engagement with Regulator and Ministry.
3. Key external interactions
- Regulatory counterparts in other operators (CDMU)
- Working level Regulatory counterparts in MCMC