CONVEYANCING CLERK (KAJANG)
2 - 3 Year(s)
1. Candidates responsible to liaise with client, banker/agent and firm lawyers on the following matters:
2. Assisting lawyers in preparing and attending to legal documents relating to conveyancing and loan documentation.
3. To handle mostly sub-sale SPA, loan (including company Loan) discharge, perfection of charge, perfection of transfer and other Conveyancing matters.
4. Preparation of Sales & Purchase Agreements (SPA).
5. To Liaise with clients, developers, bankers & various government bodies.
6. To maintain and update file status on operation system.
7. Attend to daily clerical works.
8. To handle loan documentation work from start to finish for financial institution.
9. To handle sale and purchase agreement from start to finish and clerical task independently inclusive of e-adjudication form, e-consent, submission of RPGT declaration.
10. Knowledge in corporate matters is an advantage.
1. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
2. Good communication skills, proactive, responsible team player, matured, independent, initiative, responsible and committed personalities
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.