Expatriate Services Assistant
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 2 Year(s)
- To assist in applying for relevant permits for the expatriate to work in Malaysia and to liaise with relevant authorities.
- To provide all the corporate info that is required by Immigration Department.
- To provide assistance for new / renewal work permit for expatriate.
- To handle expatriates' visa / dependent pass applications.
- To prepare reports to the management on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time
- With LLB qualification.
- Good command of English.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.