JUNIOR CONVEYANCING LAWYER
Legal Assistant / Associate
0 - 2 Year(s)
- To handle all matters in relation to conveyancing matters.
- Always ensure that there is a high-level of confidentiality in the affairs of the Firm.
- Attending to clients, correspondences, preparing status report and other types of works to be assigned by the firm from time to time.
- From 1 to 2 years experience in conveyancing matters is an advantage, but fresh graduates with good attitude are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and independently under a tight deadline.
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skill.
- Self-motivated, meticulous, strong work ethnics.
- Must be proficient in English, Malay and Chinese. Communication skill in dialects is also an advantage.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.