Internship is a training program that offered by Schlumberger Kuala Lumpur Legal Support
Centre. This Legal Support Centre has four pillars which are Customer Contract Team, Supplier
Contract Team, Corporate Entity Management Team, and Legal & Compliance Team. The
internship period is for 6 to 9 months which allows candidate to experience Schlumberger's
working environment in the oilfield services industry. Candidate will work under the supervision of
a team lead.
- Review, propose revisions and amend contracts whenever necessary.
- Support and assist contracts team in the drafting of supplier and customer contracts under
the supervision of the team lead.
- Support and assist the corporate entity management team in preparing corporate
secretarial documents, arranging signature of directors and maintaining documents
- Ensure compliance with Schlumberger policies, standards, procedures and contractual
- Manage and administer contract-related records in the relevant contracts database such
as Ariba, ASL, CMM etc.
- Participate in presentations, trainings and workshops related to Schlumberger contracting
standards, processes and businesses.