Legal Counsel (Construction)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
6 - 10 Year(s)
- Render legal advice and support to business functions (project management and construction) in transactions and operations of the company.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts and documentation for all manner of project management and construction projects.
- Provide legal support to project teams on any CIPAA or other dispute resolution processes.
- Review legal documents/tenders, identify legal risks and propose suitable mitigation strategies.
- Provide legal support for mall centre management team, including on tenancy advice and mall management issues.
- Ensure compliance with regional procedures and policies.
- candidate with 6 to 10 years of legal experience particularly experience in construction law
- articulate, good communication skill and good command of English
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.