Senior Recruitment Consultant
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 8 Year(s)
1. Communicating with our client HR or hiring manager on to understand client's requirements on the job order.
2. Writing job opening descriptions and requirements as well as posting to relevant job portal and social media platforms.
3. Sourcing and screening candidate profiles to ensure candidate has the right fit for the job.
4. Working closely with job researcher to arrange phone, video, or in-person interviews.
5. Sharing most suitable profiles of candidate to client within committed timeline
6. Keeping track and stay close with shortlisted candidate and client throughout recruitment process till candidate is successfully placed.
7. Ensure good client and candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
8. Attain or overachieve annual sales target assigned by the management.
1. Sounds recruitment experience with minimum 5 years recruitment experience, preferably with proven track record in IT recruitment.
2. Bachelor's degree holder. Degree in IT , legal or HR preferred
3. Proven track record in recruitment and good interview skill
4. Good communication skills and good command of English
5. Experienced in candidate sourcing from prominent from portal or social media.
6. Possess business development experience will be added advantage.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.