- Candidates responsible to liaise with clients, developers, bankers, and various government bodies.
- To handle sub-sales, developers' cases, loan (including company loan), discharge, perfection of charge, the perfection of transfer and other conveyancing matters.
- To maintain and update file status on the operating system.
- Always ensure that there is a high-level of confidentiality in the affairs of the Firm.
- Attending to client, correspondences, preparing status report and other types of works assigned by the firm from time to time
- Minimum 4 years experience in conveyancing matters
- Able to work under minimal supervision and independently
under a tight deadline to complete the job assigned
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skill
- self-motivated and meticulous with a positive attitude, a
committed team player who is responsible and reliable.
- Must be proficient in English, BM & Mandarin