Construction,Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Corporate Secretarial,General,Litigation,Property,Tax
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 2 Year(s)
1. Assist Head of Department in all legal matters involving the Group of Companies including but not limited to corporate advisory, litigation, dispute resolution and conveyancing.
2. Assist to review, vet and draft contracts and other documentation assigned - ensuring the Group�s interests are protected, legal risks are minimised and compliance with all statutory and/or legal requirements.
3. Assist in providing legal advice to all stakeholders / business divisions - resolving legal issues while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws as well as conducting research and keeping abreast of the latest legal and compliance developments relevant to the Group.
4. Manage and coordinate with external solicitors and other third-party advisors on the Group�s legal matters including supervising litigation matters.
5. To perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
1. Bachelor�s in law (LL. B) or equivalent and admitted to the Bar in Malaysia or any other Commonwealth jurisdiction.
2. 1 - 3 year(s) of working experience in legal practice and/or as in-house counsel.
3. Candidates with all-round exposure to civil/commercial litigation, commercial advisory and/or conveyancing would be highly regarded. Some Construction knowledge is advantageous.
4. Strong communication, analytical, drafting and research skills with pleasant personality and good work ethics.
5. Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Spoken Mandarin is desirable.
6. Proactive, resourceful, innovative, motivated, and eager to learn. Able to work independently but also a team player.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.