Legal Executive (Career with MNC)
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 6 Year(s)
- Assist with drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Perform legal research for APAC markets.
- Assist with the maintenance of corporate records, statutory filings.
- Assist with a variety of general corporate matters as the need arises, including real estate, corporate and commercial, data privacy, anti-corruption and bribery, employment, international legal issues, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- Law Diploma / Degree (Executive).
- 3-5 years' experience as corporate or in-house paralegal/legal executive, preferably from MLM / FMCG industry.
- Working knowledge of internet, word processing software, good research skills.
- Sound knowledge of contractual principles, legal terminology and research skills.
- Fast learner, proactive.
- Solid legal foundation.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy and analytical.
- Good proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- Ability to work with a team and accomplish tasks independently.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.